Financial mapping is the ability to plot out, over an extended period, all of your future financial plans.
Similar to the way that a three-month trip around Europe might involve painstaking planning and design, your finances also require organisation and control.
In other words, financial mapping can help you understand where you are now, where you want to be, and how to get there, whether your goal is to pay off your mortgage, save for a trip overseas, get out of debt, or relish your retirement independent of tax-payer funded pension.
Why map your finances?
Financial mapping is an ongoing process that makes it easier for you to evaluate your current financial position and make sensible decisions about your future. Some of the things that financial mapping can help you achieve include:
- Defined financial goals and a strategy for reaching them.
- Help you see if your goals and expectations are realistic, especially for your timeline.
- Will show you what money mistakes you’re currently making.
- Help you measure your progress and test your plans against ‘what if’ scenarios.
- Will make you feel more confident about your money management.
- Understand the effect of your financial decisions better.
How long does financial mapping take?
Financial mapping is not a one-time event, but rather an ongoing process. Your financial map should evolve and change as you make your way through life’s biggest events.
A cloud-based financial mapping platform
Financial Mappers is a cloud-based financial mapping platform that makes it easier to tweak your current financial trajectory and set realistic financial goals. It takes all of your information and projects it into the life events that matter to you.
Sometimes, conquering your finances can feel like a full-time job, but with Financial Mappers’ easy-to-understand interface there’s no need to feel stressed or overwhelmed. Here are some of the ways that the platform can help you:
- Financial Mappers puts you in the driver’s seat. It lets you create your own financial road map and remain in complete control of your direction. Do you have a self-managed super fund? Our platform can help you navigate your retirement plan or SMSF with ease.
- Financial mappers simplifies over 100,000 financial calculations into visual, year-by-year graphs, so that you can clearly see the steps you need to take to achieve your goals. Are you trying to overcome your debts? Financial Mappers effortlessly generates Debt Management Reports so that you can map your way to financial independence!
- Financial Mappers gives you the power of understanding your own assets. With a simple interface and quick inputs, the platform can create multiple investment plans and generate Wealth Guidance Reports, so that you can manage your investment portfolio with confidence.
Financial mapping is the easiest way to get from point A to point B. It’s a simple process that can help you reach the destination you want. Are you interested in learning more about how Financial Mappers can help you? Get in touch today, or try out the platform for a month for just $9.90!
Disclaimer: Financial Mappers does not have an Australian Financial Services License, does not offer financial planning advice and does not recommend financial products.