All the information you need to know about financial mapping essentials in one place!
Want to share this infographic on your website? Scroll down for the code.
Feel free to use this infographic on your site, using the code below.
What is Financial Mapping?
Projecting how your current wealth and future financial decisions map out over time.
Why Map Your Finances?
Gain confidence you’ll reach your goals. Know more for rational decision-making.
Retirement planning: Will you have enough to retire, and how long will it last?
Investing: Will I better off to hold, sell, or buy?
Self-managed super funds: How do I define my strategy and create regular reports?
Debt management: How long will it take to get in the black?
Often, seeing your plans laid out is a reality check about achieving long-term goals
Find your starting point:
Collect details of your assets, incomes, and debts
- Visual interface for straight-forward data collection.
- Input an infinite number of personal portfolios.
- Advanced data encoding for your information.
Project your future position:
Where will you end up in 30 years?
- Instant projections of of your wealth value in any year.
- Colour-coded Graphs for instant understanding.
- Year-by-year Dashboard of 8 key elements wealth elements.
- Over 100,000 financial calculations and rapid recalculations for any change in your of a 30 year.
Explore new financial choices:
Test new wealth strategies & financial resilience
- A Wealth Summary as a snapshot for you or advisor.
- Wealth Reports that speak in plain language.
- Decades of historical data to test the resilience of your plan.
- A massive portfolio of wealth reports to be populated with your personalised plan.
Is It Right For Me?
Does your portfolio have – Cash, Bonds, Shares, Managed Funds, Employer Super, SMSF, Annuities, Pension Funds, Real Estate, Salary incomes, Credit cards, Personal loans?
Do you wish there was a simple way to see your entire future wealth portfolio?
Do you want to test a product or strategy before making a decision?
If you answered yes to any of these, visit Financial Mappers to create an insanely powerful financial model.